FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
November 2, 2021
Washington, D.C.– Tonight, Congresswoman Elise Stefanik (NY-21) released the following statement congratulating New York Republicans on their victories up and down the ballot.
“Congratulations to Republicans across New York and the North Country on their exciting and impressive victories tonight. Here in the North Country, Republicans won by record margins and flipped multiple Democrat-held seats,” said Stefanik.
Major Republican victories so far in the North Country include:
- Republican Danielle Fogel defeated former Far-Left Congressman Anthony Brindisi in a landslide in the race forNew York Supreme Court in the Fifth Judicial District.
- Republican Scott Ostrander overwhelmingly FLIPPED the town ofMilton.
- Andrew Moses FLIPPED the St. Lawrence County Family Court Judge seat in a LANDSLIDE.
- Elise Stefanik endorsed Republican Mark Wright won the town of Ticonderoga.
- Republican Ronnie Roberts FLIPPED the town of Colton.
- Republican Norman Davis FLIPPED the town of Beekmantown with 60% of the vote.
- All of Elise Stefanik’s endorsed candidates won in Jefferson County.
Stefanik continued, “This was a clear referendum on the disastrous ten months of Joe Biden’s administration and a Republican resurgence fueled by outrage after years of corrupt, Albany politicians destroying our state.
The strength of our grassroots support has never been stronger. The work to save New York started tonight with Republican victories up and down the ballot, and it will continue in 2022 when we retire Nancy Pelosi and finally take back the Governor’s mansion.”
Congresswoman Stefanik has endorsed and supported dozens of local New York Republicans running for office. Stefanik has helped raise and donate over $100,000 to New York state and local candidates.