Toast of Tinseltown Taxin’ Tedra Cobb’s Campaign Launch Fizzled with Flip on “Medicare For All” Record:
On Friday, A North Country Resident Confronted Cobb on “Medicare For All” Lie in Potsdam:
- “Tonight in Potsdamyou told me you did not support Medicare for all last cycle. But this is from your website where you did. I want to know why you don’t this cycle?
- Tweet from North Country Resident:https://twitter.com/ToniKennedy03/status/1198079184343617536?s=20
- Tweet Highlighting Cobb Campaign Website Supporting Medicare For All(H.R. 676):https://twitter.com/ToniKennedy03/status/1198079009428529154
- H.R. 676, Introduced in January, 2017,Establishes the NationalMedicare for All Program, and isParallel to U.S. Senator Bernie Sanders’ Single Payer Bill
On Monday, Another North Country Resident Confronted Cobb in Queensbury:
- “(Cobb) refused to take firm stances on popular Democratic policies like Medicare for All or a series of sweeping bail reforms set to go into effect in New York in January.“
- Tedra Cobb“dodged a request from activist Scott DeNooyer asking her to support Medicare for All,saying she looked forward to working with him on this issue…The Stefanik campaign was quick to respond Tuesday, putting out a statement accusing Cobb of flip-flopping on the issue, citing an article from the North Country Now news website that says the Democrat favors single-payer health insurance.”
- “Both publicly and in response to questions from reporters, Cobb declined to take a position on Medicare for All, saying it was a ‘conversation’ she is willing to have. She also would not weigh in on the progressive bail reforms New York will enact at the start of the new year, which will eliminate cash bail for most misdemeanors and non-violent offenses and havestirred controversyamong district attorneys and Republican state legislators.”
- WATCH:WNYT broadcastshows Cobb beingconfronted and “caught off guard” at campaign launch by Trump supporters and local residents.
FACT: COBB IS ON RECORD SUPPORTING AND CAMPAIGNING ON MEDICARE FOR ALL
“Democratic congressional candidate from Canton favors single-payer medical coverage”
“Cobb supports a ‘Medicare for All’ bill that would transfer responsibility for providing health care insurance from private employers to the federal government.”
PAID FOR BY ELISE FOR CONGRESS