STEFANIK RAISES $575,000 IN 2ND QUARTER;
SURPASSES $1.4 MILLION CASH ON HAND FOR RE-ELECTION
Campaign in Full Swing, Announces Top 2016 Staff
Glens Falls, NY – Congresswoman Elise Stefanik today announced a 2nd Quarter fundraising total of more than $575,000, and that the campaign now has more than $1.4 million cash on hand. In total, Elise for Congress has raised more than $2.2 million for the 2016 re-election campaign.
Stefanik’s campaign also announced key members of its re-election staff. Anthony Pileggi, who served as Deputy Campaign Manager in 2014, will lead the team as Campaign Manager. Additional campaign staff include:
- Jack Moulton, Deputy Campaign Manager
- Alex Degrasse, Glens Falls Field Director
- Jonathan Carman, Plattsburgh Field Director
- Chris Zeller, Watertown Field Director
“I’m grateful for the continued outpouring of support for our re-election campaign across the District, and across our state for our campaign to make Washington work for North Country small business owners, our veterans, our farmers, and for our families,” said Congresswoman Stefanik.
“I’m also proud to announce members of my campaign team who will play a vital role in meeting my commitment to reaching voters across the North Country – Republicans, Democrats and Independents – highlighting my record of bipartisan results and new ideas to address the challenges facing the North Country.”
2nd Quarter filing details:
– Raised more than $575,000
– Raised donations in every county within NY-21
– Cash on Hand: $1,455,000
– Total Raised for the 2016 cycle: $2,206,000
– Total donations: 1,370
– 66% of total donations were $200 or below.